- It is very important for us to protect the privacy of our website visitors and we are committed to ensuring that this is the case. This privacy statement provides information on how we treat your personal information.
B. Collection of personal data
We may collect, store, and use the following types of personal information:
- information about your computer, including your IP address, location, browser type and version, and operating system;
- information about your visit to and use of our website, including information about the sending link, the length of the visit, pageviews and navigation data on the website;
- the information you provide when you subscribe to our e-mail list and/or newsletters on our website, such as: your name, email address;
- the information provided on our website when using our services;
- information generated when you use our website, including when, how often and under what circumstances you use our website;
- information you send by email or through our website, including their content and metadata;
- any other personal information you have sent us.
C. Use of your personal data
The personal information sent to us through our website is used for the purposes set out in this privacy statement or on the relevant pages of this website. We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- administering our website and business;
- customize our website for you;
- sending you non-marketing commercial communications;
- send you e-mail notifications that you have specifically requested;
- send marketing communications to you about our business or businesses, or carefully selected third party businesses, by mail or, if you have expressly consented, via email or similar technology (you may notify us at any time if you no longer request a newsletter);
- providing third parties with statistical information about our users (however, such third parties may not identify any users based on this information);
- to keep our website safe and to prevent fraud;
- verification of compliance with the conditions governing the use of our website (including tracking private messages sent through the website's private messaging service); And
- other uses.
If you send us personal information for publication on our website, we will post that information and otherwise use it under the permission you have given us.
Your privacy settings may restrict disclosure of your data on our website, and these settings may be changed on the website by using the privacy settings.
Without your express consent, we will not disclose your personal information to third parties for direct marketing by these third parties or other third parties.
D. Disclosure of personal data
We may disclose your personal information:
- to the extent required by law;
- pending or future judicial proceedings;
- to establish, exercise or protect our legal rights (including: providing information to others to prevent fraud and reduce credit risk);
- to the buyer of any business or property sold by us (or sold in the future); And
- to any person in respect of whom we can reasonably be expected to apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of personal information if we reasonably believe such court or authority would be likely to order the disclosure of such personal information.
Except as stated in this privacy statement, we will not disclose your personal information to third parties.
E. International data transmission
- The information we collect may be stored, processed and transmitted between countries where we do business in order to use the information in accordance with this privacy statement.
- The information we collect may be passed on to the following countries that do not have laws equivalent to the data protection laws in force in the European Economic Area: the United States of America, Russia, Japan, China, and India.
- You expressly consent to the transfer of your personal data as described in this Section E.
F. Retention of personal data
- Section F provides information about our privacy policies and procedures to ensure that we act in accordance with our legal obligations to retain and delete personal data.
- Personal data that we process for any purpose or purpose shall not be retained for longer than is necessary for that purpose or purpose.
- Without prejudice to the other provisions of Section F, documents containing personal data (including electronic documents) shall be retained as follows:
- to the extent required by law;
- where the documents may be relevant in any pending or future court proceedings; And
- to establish, exercise or protect our legal rights (including: providing information to others to prevent fraud and reduce credit risk).
G. Security of your personal data
- We take appropriate technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or modification of your personal data.
- All personal information you provide is stored on secure servers (password and firewall protected).
- You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the Internet is fundamentally uncertain and we cannot guarantee the security of the data transmitted over the Internet.
We may update this privacy statement from time to time by publishing a new version of it on our website. Check this page from time to time to learn about changes to this privacy statement. We may notify you of changes to this privacy statement by email or through the private messaging system on our website.
I. Your rights
You may ask us to provide you with any personal information that is available to us about you; such information shall be provided under the following conditions:
- verifying your identity properly (generally, we will accept a photocopy of your passport, certified by a notary public, along with an original copy of your utility bill containing your current address).
To the extent permitted by law, we may withhold personal information that you request. You can always ask us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes. In practice, you generally expressly agree beforehand that we may use your personal information for marketing purposes or give you the opportunity to refuse to use your personal information for marketing purposes.
J. Third party websites
Our website contains links and details about third party websites. We have no control over, and are not responsible for, third-party privacy policies and practices.
Q. Updating data
Please let us know if we need to correct or update the personal information we hold about you.